Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sailee... and the cockroach

We had a very funny thing happening in our class, about Sailee. A girl was s-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g. "What happened?" we thought.

In our class, some days ago, Teacher Merlin (Kimberly's mother, a new teacher who takes up some subjects) came. Suddenly Sailee started screaming, "Mum-mmie, mum-mmie, mum-mmie."

Teacher Merlin said, "What happened?"

Sailee said, "Zollo ailoh." (A cockroach came on me.)

Aha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

The cockroach then went, and it crawled on a girl named Zinia. But Zinia just sat in her place and laughed. Blossom, Sailee's partner, started laughing at Sailee too.

We didn't know what was happening, that's why it was so funny.

When I came home I laughed and told my daddy, and, in the night, I told my mummy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how did you get my blog entry to appear on your blog...

thanks for the mention :)

Archana Raghupathy said...

hey riza... this is archu..

thats nice entry.. i hav seen many such insect instances in my school and now also n my wokr place..

keep posting..

Vijayalaxmi Hegde said...

Hi Riza

You have a great blog here. Am glad your dad is doin this for you. Very cute.

Do keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

hey!!!!!!!!
i read ur blogs they're so cute....
and sweet

Haritha said...

hii rizu, came to ur blog through dp above. insects creep me out... a great deal, especially ones as the hairy caterpillars.

im really impressed with ur enthusiasm in writing at an age as urs!! and you, young lady, are really good at it. :) im soo glad i came across your blog. keep it up!