Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Going back to school



My school reopens on June 6, 2009, at the start of the monsoon (rainy) season. Now I'm going to the sixth standard, VI C. There are ten standards before completing high school (Std X) in Goa. Sixth standard is in middle school.

I actually don't know where my classroom will be located, because the previous sixth standard student were only in VIA and VIB. This year we have VIC too.

I wish my class teacher is Sr Flory, or Miss Mary. Because she is very kind to me, and I like her very much. Miss Mary also is very kind.

When we go back to school, I want to meet all my friends in school. After a long holiday, we want to get together and meet each other. I am looking forward to meeting Melissia, Varuna, Rebecca and many others.

Lourdes Convent is in Saligao, and it's very close to my house. It's just a two-minute walk. I like my school very much and I'm happy to be there.

No comments: