Friday, May 18, 2007

Aren's double-decker bus

Daddy had gone to Pune. He brought a double-decker bus for Aren. Aren likes his double-decker bus. Aren plays with it a lot. Grandpa told Aren that he wants to see how many days he keeps it nicely. And he still kept it.

He's all the time with his new bus, and he likes it very much. Mama thinks we got it with Cadbury.

Daddy bought a bal for mel, and colour pencils.

I also like the bus. If I was in a bus like that, I would sit on the first top seat, with my brother. I would keep the window open so I could see everything.

Aren told me that they put the double-decker bus inside the scanner, and they got the picture. But I don't know if it's true. I think they (Daddy and Aren) must have taken a photo, no?

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: