Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Best Friend...

My best friends name is Joencia D Souza. We first met in the 5th grade, and gradually became friends. In the sixth standard we became good friends, and in the seventh we became bfflz officially (but at that time I also had other best friends).

But now we are real best frnds forever!! But now I'm in the eighth grade and she is in Oman and I miss her like hell.

I have no one talk to and I need her especially now that I'm in high school.

I feel my group is breaking up and without her I think it will break up... because I don't have any strength to pull my group all together especially without her help..she is a fun, helpful, sweet, pretty, understanding and above all TOTALLY AMAZING!!!

I really wish she reads my blog entry and comments on it cause that would mean the world to me. I love you jp and I always will and you will always be my best friend forever, no matter what.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such friendships are wonderful.

- Aangirfan

Riza Noronha said...

Anon i know,having friends is one of the best things in life.. :)