Saturday, September 24, 2011

Music is everything...that's why even our heart has beats.



Music is AMAZING! It is so important in everyone's life... can you imagine  your life without music? It relates to us soo well. Eg: music has beats just like out heart, our thoughts are put down and sung.. I love music..right now my favorate song is Stereo Hearts. My favourite singers/song writers are Katy Perry, Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Enrique Iglesias and loadz more.I play the guitar. At first I did not really like it cause all I had to do was practise. But now I like it a lot. I'm learning all the songs I love :) Some of them are One of Us, Teenage Dream, Hot n Cold, Boulevard of Broken Dreams and right now I'm learning Twentyone Guns. My insperation when I play the guitar is John Mayer.

No comments: