Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Harry Potter movie



On Saturday, my mother and me went for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie at Inox. It was nice. For snack time, I bought Nachos and a bottle of water to drink. My mother and me shared the Nachos and the water.

In the movie, it was about Valdermoth, who builds up an army. Harry Potter wants to fight. He takes his friends with him. Their names are Ron, Hermoine, Ginny, Neville, and there was another girl with goldish hair, whose name I don't know. She is just like Harry Potter. She lived where some creatures were.

Only the people who had seen death could see those cratures. She had seen her mother die. So she and Harry could see the creatures. Harry had also seen people dying from his family.

Then, in another part of the movie, there's a Chinese girl called Cho Cha. She told the bad principal, who threw Dumbledore out of the school and made him leave to Askerban. She was troubling all of them. Cho Cha liked her. They forced Cho Cha to tell. So Cho Cha told the secret hideout where they were practising their spells.

In the other part of the movied Hagrid had a step-brother, and that brother was a giant. A full giant. Hagrid was a half-giant.

The movie was fun. I liked it very much. I saw this movie when I was two-and-a-half...

Blogged with Flock

No comments: