Sunday, February 04, 2007

This year, we will receive Communion

I am going to receive Communion this year. Communion is the body of Jesus. When you take it, people say Jesus goes to your heart. This year, I am going to receive Jesus. My dress is white. The tailor's name is Leander, who stiched my dress. It's very fluffy inside, and comfortable.

There are other children receiving with me. Few of them are Alister, Abigail, Gabby, Darlton, another Alister, Sylvester, Elban, Keenan (yeah), Clayton, Joshua (not Keenan's brother), and few others.

We are having a joint party in The Club (Saligao Institute) at 12 o'clock. We might have a small magic show. Darton, Abigail, Gabby and me have all invited 72 people each. My daddy makes fun of us and says we're all going to have a big wedding. First he started saying that we're going to have a big party. Then he started saying we're going to have a small wedding. Then he started saying we're going to have a big wedding. {Now type.} My story's over. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

No comments: