Thursday, October 19, 2006

The teenage twins (now 20)

This story is about the Olsen Twins. They are two girls, and I watched only one movie -- that is, when they go to London. They are some flim (sic) stars, and their names are Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They are from America.

I came to know them because, when I watched the movie, I used to see two girls acting in the cartoon movie. I didn't really follow what it was. But the next day, they showed the teenage movie. Then I came to know.

I like them because they are very funny and they act well, and they keep thin and slim, that's why...

They are both 20 years old, because they are twins. Please see more about them [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olson_Twins]

A joke about Mary Kate: Mary Kate says that she has everything in the whole world, except friends. But I really don't know, how can she be saying that [LAUGHS]... because I'm her best friend.

No comments: