Sunday, September 12, 2010

the talent fiesta at my school..!!!

The talent fiesta is something my school organises every year,it is held every year before the Ganesh chaturthi holidays,it is where every student in the whole school shows their own talent.There are many activities held there,the activities are divided into two groups performing activities and creative activities,From them each student is allowed to choose two activities,two creative activities and one performing activity.for performing i took group dance and for creative I took candle decoration and collage,it was fun fun because the activities were fun and because we dident have school for two days....so thats the end of my blog entry and I hope u have all enjoyed it,and if u have any questions to ask me feel free and put them on my comment box...so bye 4 now..!!

No comments: