Saturday, June 02, 2007

My visit to Aldona


I went to Aldona on May 30, 2007 (Wednesday). There are all big houses in Aldona. There are rivers and all. From here, it is 30 kilometres, yeah dada? Maybe less. Or maybe more.

I saw a river, and there were four canoes. Two were broken, and two were okay. Aren was troubling daddy to go in the canoe, and daddy was taking photos.

Before that, we went to the market, and we stopped at the 'tea shop'. Niyati had nothing; my dad had a tea and a laddoo. Aren had half a laddoo; I had half a laddoo, and Mountain Dew (a fizzy drink, like Coke and all).

After that, we saw a statue of one teacher. He used to teach the high-school boys. He was very nice to them, and they liked him very much, so in remembrance they put a statue.

We also passed the boys' high school. We went in one lane (on the right side), and then we saw one house. It was maroon and yellow, and after that, we went to Niyati's house.

They had one dog. The dog's name is ... I cannot remember, it's on the tip of my tongue, I'll tell you later.

There was another dog. The other dog's name was Rudy. He was a puppy, he was three months old, he was brown colour, and had lovely-fluffy-hairy ears, and he was playing catching-cook with me. He was just chasing me all over, even when I was eating... specially when I was eating.

Niyati's mother cooked the food. I ate rice and dal, and some tomato, and chicken, and two nice and red-inside guavas. I ate some banana chips. There was also some pork and it was lippery. It came like lipstick on the lips (as you ate it). [Laughing] I don't like pork , beef or mutton or chicken lollypops (except garlic chicken lollypops), because they have some fat. I liked the other food also, but I liked the gauvas and the dal the best. There was spinach curry too.

We had a lot of fun in their house. We watched Jungle Book II.

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Reba Shahid said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Please update it soon.

Cheers
Reba
Karachi,Pakistan

Anonymous said...

Hey, by Niyati , do you mean Niyati CG ?? They live near Aldona, and they have a dog named Lara ??