Saturday, June 02, 2007

Aren is learning to draw



Aren drew a drawing. Aren drew a crab, and a eel. I drew a sea-horse, and Aren coloured the sea-horse. Aren drew the crab, and he coloured it. Daddy drew two crabs, that Aren coloured.

Aren likes to draw with me. I help him to draw with his drawings.

He likes to draw mostly fishes, crabs and boats. Because he likes the beach very much, he likes to swim. He likes crabs very much. He likes to eat crabs also very much. And now he's saying, "Those are the squiggly-wiggly worms."

He's going to become a computer engineer when he grows up. When I grow up, I would like to be an artist, because I like drawing very much. Aren wants me to become an architect. Now he's asking me, "Are you going to become an architect", and he's jumping on me.

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: