Sunday, July 16, 2006

Banshi... not liked, but loved

My dog's name was Banshi. First she never used to like me and was a very hot-tempered dog. But slowly she got used to me and started liking me and my brother and all. But by the time she got used to us, she was bitten by two dogs in the fields and was chased back how. For a few days she lasted and then died. That's the end of my dog.

My dog was also very old. She was 15 or 14 years old. I felt very sad when she died, because she was my loving dog. I wanted to make a glass coffin and keep her lying in our house. But my grandfather buried her in the backyard, so I get scared to go there.

No I don't believe (in dog ghosts), but am a little bit scared in the night when I sleep near the bedroom window.

I remember when my uncle and aunty used to come, she used to like it when they used to bring chicken. She used to start wagging her tail, and make 'Uh, uh, uh, uh!' When my mother used to come down, and give her chicken in a plate, she used to be so happy.

She was a very hot-tempered dog and bit many children like Deepa, Simron, Aren and Karla. She never bit me, because she was loving to me. I troubled her but. Yes, she did growl. I didn't like her, but I loved her.

No comments: