Sunday, January 29, 2006

Riza... and The Butterfly

My name is Riza. I am in the second standard. I am seven years old. I have a little brother named Aren. He is two years old. His school's name is Play School. I want to tell a little story. The name of the story is The Little Butterfly:

Once there was a butterfly. One day, the butterfly went for a walk. He was playing with his friends, and suddenly it got late. It became dark. The poor butterfly didn't know his way home. He was lost. And frightened.

Suddenly, he heard a sound. A butterfly like him came up to him. The other butterfly said: "Are you lost?"

He said, "Yes I am."

The other butterfly asked: "What is your mother's name?"

He replied: "Ella."

"Oh," said the other butterfly. "I know your mother. I will take you to your home." Then, she held his hand, and she told him, "Don't worry. I will take you home."

She took him home, and suddenly he reached his own home.

He was glad to see his mother and father. His mother and father told him to never go out like that again.

The moral of the story is: first tell your parents and then go.

No comments: