Sunday, January 29, 2006

Me and my friends

Photo below: Simron, me, Heidi


Now I would like to tell you the names of some of my friends.

My best friend's name is Abigail (and Isabel). Abigail is the leader of our team. The name of my team is the Winsclub Team. Blue, Stella, Techna, Glenda, Flora are the members of this team. (Abi, Gabi, Heidi, Isabel and me.)

My other friends are Gabi, Heidi, Lianne, and Sacchi. Sacchi has two twin sisters, named Simmi and Simron. They are cute. Whenever I come, they run and open the door.

My teacher's name is Teacher Sybil. She is good to me. She often takes us down for games. She also gives us drawing, which is my best subject.

My friend in my class is Suhail. Cheryl is also my friend. And Shivona.

In my reading class, I have many friends too. Harvey, Havana, Malaika, Abigail, Gabi, Heidi, Isabel, Nina, George and Victoria.

One day, I went to the beach. I was with my friend Isabel.

We were walking around on the beach. Suddenly, we saw a girl. I said to my friend Isabel, "Let's make friends with that girl." So she said, "Okay. Let's go."

I held her hand, and we said, "Hello. What is your name?"

She was eating something. She said "Life".

Then, she started playing with us. We asked her, "Where is your mother?" She said her mother is in England. She said, I have come with my friends.

Me and my friend took our buckets. We filled water, and we started playing. We were playing so much that we had such a good time at the beach... Okay, finished. I'm going....

No comments: