Saturday, October 22, 2011

My school tour..

Every year my school conducts an educational tour, only for the students of the fifth to the tenth standards. But this year I don't think any 10th standard students are coming.


This year we are going to North India -- Manali, Amritsar, and Chandigarh. I'm to be in a room with Carol, Gwen and Ruchi. We are suppose to be four or more in a room. They (the teachers incharge) also said it would be snowing in Manali. 


I am not that much fond of the snow or of the cold breezy weather, unlike my brother who loves the cold. I would rather sit on the beach on a hot sunny day admiring the waves hitting the shore... But going on the tour with school friends is such a good and fun experience.


When I'm with my friends I have sooooo much fun and I don't even care about the climate. I know I'm going to have such a BLAST but I am also going to miss my family and Aren and Lassie, my pet dog.

No comments: