Thursday, October 27, 2011

A book I've been wanting to read...

Hetty Feather from a book by Jacqueline Wilson
Our latest cover girl!
My character, Hetty Feather, has flaming red hair and a temper to match. She always says exactly what she thinks – even if it gets her into trouble!
What gets me in a flap is using a computer – I’m not good at it! I write out all my stories in longhand first and only when they’re finished do I go to the


The name of this book is Hetty Feather, and it is written by Jacqueline Wilson (who is my favourite author). The first book I read by her was Secrets which was about two girls from very diferent backgrounds but who ended up as best friends at the end...

Hetty Feather is about a young girl who is abandoned by her mother at the  Foundling Hospital as a baby. It follows her story as she lives in a foster home before returning to the Foundling Hospital as young child.

When I go for my tour i hope i get to take this book on my tour and read it.

Riza D'Mello Noronha, blogger-in-training
http://rizagoa.blogspot.com

No comments: