Monday, January 15, 2007

My grandmother and godfather come to Goa

My mother's brother and mother's mother (godfather and grandmother) came to Goa for a holiday. They actually live in Bombay. Our house is not too big, so they live in Nerul. That's our house only, but it's fully ours, because it's my mother's father's... and it's shared by all his brothers.

They took us fishing, and they took us to the beach and swam with us.

They gave us a very good time. They went on Sunday morning (Jan 14), at 6 o'clock (in the morning) sharp. They got up at 5 in the morning. They woke me up in the morning also. It was so dark. I wanted to play also, but I was scared. I also wanted to take a morning walk, but I was scared.

They still kept the prawns (bait) in Nerul so that we can fish.

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.coloring-pages.ws/

i hope its not too kiddish for you...maybe aren can find some use for it as well.