Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's only opened on Saturday


photo

On December 25, the Saturday Night Market opened after a long break due to the monsoons. The Saturday Night Market is in Arpora, and it's open only on Saturday nights, just like how on Friday we have the Mapusa market and on Wednesday we have the flea market.

The Saturday Night Market starts at 7 pm and ends at 1 am. But since it was Christmas, it started at 6.30 pm and ended at 2.30 am.

There are many shops there, and you get stuff from all different places -- Roman clothes, fur coats, real leather stuff. You also get high Roman shoes (like gladiators) and some really cool jewellery and trinklets (which my mom calls junk).

When I went to the Saturday Night Bazar, I met my friend from school, Merlyn. But I forgot to wish her a Happy Christmas.

No comments: