Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Nana gets sick

Sharbelle... and 'Aunty Felicia'

Nana with Sharbelle (her schoolmate's daughter).

My grandmother's name is Felicia Coutinho Noronha.  I call her Nana. She used to look after me, and take me to the convent. She liked me the best. I liked her very much.
But one day, she had a fall in the bathroom. We didn't know what happened. Then we took her to GMC Hospital and then they found out that her hip bone was broken.
She was supposed to have an operation, but it didn't happen. After a few days, she kept on getting sick. And more complications came up.
On April 21, 2008, she died at 3 o'clock in the morning. On that day was my admission. When I got up, my aunty and my grandfather were downstairs; my aunty was washing clothes.
On April 22, was her funeral, at 4 o'clock. We buried her at the Saligao cemetery. I felt sad.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: