Saturday, February 02, 2008

An evening at Agassiam (dada's title)

Riza's miscellaneous photographs

All photos (including self-portraits) by Riza D'Mello Noronha. Copyleft,...

Riza's miscellaneous photographs

On the 6th of January 2008 was Renza and Nigel's wedding. Renza is the daughter of our good friend Luanna.

Renza was looking very pretty that day.

I went very close and clicked, and I got the photos which you can see over here. In the top photo, Renza's father and mother, bridesmaids and flowergirls are shown. In the African  one, I couldn't go too close because I got scared. They were moving and I thought they would bang into me. They were taking a glass bottle on a stick, and dancing. They also did the fire-limbo, and guess what! They also allowed the children to do the fire-limbo. Abigail, Gabbie, and Delialah (my good friends who were there at the wedding) also joined the limbo.

But I didn't want to go. I got scared.

My friend Abigail told me that it was stinking of kerosene. I am glad that I went for the wedding. I had a good time. My uncle and aunty, Ricky and Clare, had come also.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: